Strategy Director – Media Agency – Energy ClientJune 18, 2018
We are looking for a Strategy Director who can lead strategy for a global energy brand in EMEA.
The role is at one of the hottest media agencies in London, with a whole host of exciting and innovative clients.
Salary to £70,000 + benefits
The role requires a balance of communications planning experience and curious and creative thinking that builds fertile strategic platforms from insight.
The role has three parts: core Communications strategy on regional and global projects, local market support, training and thought leadership – plus consultancy style project based work.
At the heart of the role will be the core communications strategy craft of development of communications platforms born from insight that forms a simply but powerful connection architecture and media principles. Form this should be communication innovation, ideas and direction on media partnerships and tactics.
The strategy director will work closely with the strategy manger, research, analytics, content and the broader planning team and markets. This is a pivotal role in expanding and continuing to delivering quality strategic thinking.
The role is across both B2B and B2C, the role covers channel planning and media strategy, plus some analytical / research work too. You would mentor junior team members.
The client does some sporting partnerships (Formula 1) and the role also covers their corporate branding side too.
We are looking for a highly experienced agency media planning or strategy manager / director with 5+ years’ experience ideally.
There are loads of perks included at this agency – a few to highlights are;
- A tailored career path and through in-house experts and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses
- A supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
- 25 days annual leave plus the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice
You can apply direct for this position here