Programmatic Director – Independent Media AgencyJuly 25, 2018
Programmatic Director required at the UK’s leading independent performance media agency.
The Programmatic Director will be one the most senior digital roles within the agency. You will define and lead the Programmatic offering which has grown significantly since its launch 3 years ago. The current team has two specialist traders and has access to 4 self-serve DSP platforms (Sizmek, DBM, Amazon, Adform).
Salary to £55,000 + benefits, based Central London.
- Help to investigate data management products for use both internally and providing services/consultancy externally so any knowledge in the DMP space would be a real bonus.
- This is an opportunity of someone entrepreneurial to run their own business unit but equally they need someone willing to roll their sleeves up and spend time in the platforms with the traders to troubleshoot campaigns, this isn’t a hands-off role.
- There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches.
- You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development
- 4-6 years’ experience in a relevant programmatic position in a media agency
- Experience of multiple DSPs – Ideally DBM & Sizmek
- Direct response campaign experience
- Strong Ad Ops experience in DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Dynamic creative implementation experience
- Previous people management and client facing experience
- Commercial & entrepreneurial
- Self-starter/driven approach
- Problem-solving & decision making
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Communication (written and verbal)