Managing Partner – Data ScienceNovember 10, 2021
Managing Partner of Data Science at a leading London based global media agency.
This is a head of department role where you will be the face of data science with key clients and internal teams. You’ll inherit an extremely smart team of 15 (data scientists and client managers) and help push the department forward.
Salary to £120,000 + benefits
- This is a senior position leading the data science team, responsible for the overall growth and development of capabilities in data science and the wider marketing intelligence team
- You will help design and deliver a market leading approach to using advanced analytics and machine learning , in order to exploit data and technology available
- The ideal candidate will have a master degree or postgraduate degree with substantial machine learning and statistics content. You should have a curious and inquisitive nature and have a passion for numbers and finding insight in data.
- You will managing relationships with senior clients and run profitable development workstreams / manage P&L
- Leadership role on new business pitches
Key Skills Required
- Data Science and statistical background
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, cloud databases (GCP, Azure & AWS) and Excel, visualization tools (Tableau, Data studio, etc.), as well as advanced knowledge of machine learning programming tools, such as Python or R
- You will also need experience in Experience in web analytics (GA / Adobe) and MarTech stacks (GTM, DMP, etc.)
- Natural problem solver, able to think on your feet to recommend a better or new way to solve client problems
- Inspire people to think differently about their work, and improve the quality of their output.
- Explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues
Apply for this role here