Senior Client Solutions Manager – Data Consultancy
Senior Client Solutions Manager role at a leading data, technology, and analytics consultancy department within a global media agency group.
This role will suit someone with client-facing experience within the area of data-driven marketing, who’s worked in a multi-client environment (e.g. agency or consultancy) in analytics, ad tech, digital or data-specific role.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits.
Harness data, technology, and advanced analytics to optimise performance and grow their brands and have built a variety of innovative services and specialist solutions that help brands grow and continuously innovate the platform’s capabilities to ensure their clients stay ahead in data-driven marketing.
The EMEA team is responsible for global and regional client relationships led from London, as well as the development of new, regionally relevant data-driven marketing capabilities.
Flexible working and a whole range of additional benefits come as company standard.
Will suit an energetic and resourceful individual who possesses a combination of strong data, tech and analytics knowledge and related skills but also a deep specialism in either Audience, Measurement or Data Operations. Knowledge of digital environments (e.g display, video, mobile) and Ad Tech (platforms, DSPs etc) would be highly advantageous.
The role requires the ability to seamlessly support the solutions team by contributing to the development of Omni-enabled solutions and services, to help clients solve marketing challenges with technology and data.
· Client-facing experience within the area of data-driven marketing – worked in analytics, ad tech, digital or a data-specific role, ideally in a multi-client environment (e.g., agency or consultancy)
· Must have a genuine passion for data-driven marketing, how it can drive real impact for a client’s business and for every consumer’s experience.
· Should be highly organised and able to project manage multiple projects with multiple matrix teams.
· Has experience in selling digital solutions in advertising, tech, data, or other solutions.
· Is a great communicator, and relationship-builder, able to gain the trust of both clients and colleagues.
· Enjoys working in a dynamic environment, networking, and building new relationships.
· Is a pragmatic thinker
· Is keen to learn and be conversant in latest innovations in data-driven marketing