Programmatic Manager – Fashion Client – Media Agency
Programmatic Manager position on a global fashion / retail brand.
The role is within the performance marketing team of an international media agency and will touch all parts of the clients marketing from launching their brand and product campaigns, to driving eCommerce business through to growing their loyalty program.
The remit covers 10 local markets across EMEA and is responsible for leading the strategy through to activation.
This role is for a programmatic specialist and you should have knowledge of DV360, Amazon DSP and The Trade Desk.
This role offers opportunities to work alongside the Paid Social, Search, and broader Performance media specialists within the client’s account team to create future-focused, award-winning campaigns.
Salary to £45,000 + benefits. The agency offers a fantastic range of benefits and career development opportunities
- You will have a proven track record managing programmatic accounts. Experience working across international clients is a bonus
- You will take a leading role on developing the Programmatic strategies for each title, including identifying relevant new betas and testing opportunities
- Contribute to determining proactive solutions and new opportunities for the agency and our clients
- Line manager and mentor to more junior members of the team
- Informed across developments within programmatic buying, and pro-actively recommend ways to incorporate new techniques