International Group Director – EU Market Expansion (Entertainment Client)August 2, 2021
Senior International Group Director at a mid-sized Central London agency, working across a leading entertainment / streaming platform.
This is a pivotal role in the EU Hub, responsible for leading the relationship with the client team to identify and advise on expansion into new EU markets, acting as a key strategic business partner to the client.
As the client sits within the entertainment vertical, it would be desirable to have experience on clients in this area.
Salary to £120,000 + benefits.
- This key senior role sits as part of the dedicated client team in the EU Hub, with a particular focus on the relationship with the Head of Expansion Markets and working closely with the existing European and Global teams
- Focus on the strategic management and subsequent execution of the client expanding into new EU countries which they had previously not had ATL media activity in
- Tasked with initial high level strategic scoping and business planning into new territories, to advising on budget setting, leading new offices in media landscape creation, liaison with global teams to manage the on-boarding of new countries including a full induction process for both client and agency teams
- The EU Hub Expansion Group Client Director will be fully responsible for all new countries including ATL media, resourcing, staffing plans, finance, leading of local teams in new territories and client relationship management.
Proven experience in international media planning and project management, ideally in the entertainment industry, with a focus on territory expansion.
Experience in working with multiple territories across Europe including the on-boarding of new countries, and management of launch campaigns, possibly with a background in new business development and international expansion
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Extensive experience in Marketing and/or Advertising and Media
- An understanding of cultural differences across Europe, ideally with experience from working on a pan-European client with teams across Europe
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated communications
- Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen
- A strong, confident and resilient negotiator and client relationship lead
Apply for this role here