Head of Ecommerce Netherlands – Media AgencyOctober 14, 2020
Head of eCommerce position at one of the most progressive and exciting media agencies in Europe.
We are seeking an eCom expert, ideally with agency and client-side / brand-side experience to spearhead the eCommerce team in this brand new position.
You will have the opportunity to work with global brands in the eCom space alongside fashion and entertainment clients.
The role is based around Amsterdam, with remote working options.
We require someone who can speak both Dutch and English for this positon.
Salary to €90,000 + benefits.
The Head of E-commerce will be a key member of the Central e-commerce Strategy and consulting team for all current and new e-commerce customers within the agencies Netherlands HQ.
In this role you are internationally responsible for developing the ‘new product Ecommerce’ and evangelise eCom to all markets within the network, with a focus on Benelux.
Specialists will support you (team of 8) and the centralized e-commerce team is responsible for the commercial and content development of the e-commerce proposition for all clients and agencies across EMEA.
The focus is on solving e-commerce business search through well-planned and effective strategies, improving the conversion and digital experience of customers’ effective brands on direct sales from partners, retailer websites, and improving of their search power and drive conversion. The mission is to be relevant, findable and efficient at the point of purchase.
You will also be involved in developing QA guidelines, product development and technology partnerships to drive efficiencies and new opportunities with clients.
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce at a digital agency and / or at the advertiser
- Proactive self-starter, out of the box thinker, innovative
- Experience in managing search projects to improve e-commerce performance
- To bear experience and responsibility for P&L of a retailer. You are able to contribute ideas about media and strategies to use e-commerce successfully
- Ambitious and passionate about all things e-commerce, with an excellent understanding of how search is the backbone of online purchasing
- Having a clear vision of the future and being able to define this in terms of product and operational structures
- Experience in selling products, via own platform (i.e. Bol.com) also other e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, examples mention Justus)