Head of Data Analytics – Digital PublisherMarch 22, 2017
UK’s leading News Brand are looking for a Head of Data Analytics to join their team in the wider digital division.
This is a key role for the business reporting into multiple senior stakeholders and promoting the sharing and use of data assets across the business.
Salary to £65k plus great benefits.
- The continual development of the analytics team’s outputs to ensure they meet the business needs of all key stakeholders.
- Ensure analysis and actionable insights for the newsroom fit with business objectives, and proactively identify publishing trends, areas of opportunity, efficiencies and support for the changing nature of digital content publishing.
- Utilise all data sources at your disposal including the likes of real time analytics and identity management.
- Manage a team of data analysts and analytic manager responsible for delivering pro-active and actionable data insights.
- A minimum of five years data analytics experience within a publishing environment.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Brandwatch, Newswhip, Chartbeat, Publishcheck, Gigya, MOAT and Brightcove.
- The ability to communicate technical requirements, outputs and business issues to a non-technical audience.
- Proven experience in the application of web analytics.
- Understanding and experience with video and social.