Group Search Director – Consumer Technology BrandJuly 23, 2019
PPC Search Lead role across one of the world’s most iconic technology brands at an international media agency.
This role involves shaping and developing your team, working across all things paid search, focussed on the hardware range of the brand.
Salary to £80,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
This is a strategic role that covers media strategy, planning and buying in Paid Search platforms such as Google Adwords/Marin/Bing/Yandex.
Day to day, you will support and lead the team through all facets of Paid Search:
- Developing local and tailoring global strategies for EMEA markets, across both branding and e-commerce campaigns
- Department management, vision, structure and recruitment, ensuring team members’ career progression and client satisfaction
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a large client
- Flexibility to work closely with a wide variety of client stakeholders across a variety of European countries and departments
- Ensure Paid Search strategy is integrated with other media channels and aligned with global and local best practices and comms planning strategy.
- Liaise with partners and networks on strategy, new opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Lead and mentor a team of at least 10 people
- Great operational and team leadership abilities – to help shape overall team output, build processes, hands-on team development, QA etc
- Opinions on paid search industry, new technology and what the client should be looking into next
- A PPC-focussed senior level person, this isn’t a strategy role, more focussed on making sure activation and execution is done properly / efficiently
- Excellent client facing abilities / comfortable with senior stakeholders