Group Planning Director – Ents / Streaming ClientJune 20, 2023
Media Agency – Group Planning Director role across EU markets for a leading entertainment client focused on the streaming market.
The role is perfect for someone with strong planning experience working with entertainment or retail clients on fast-turnaround campaigns.
This position is at a dynamic mid-sized Central London media agency.
Salary is to £90,000 + benefits.
This is a pivotal role in the agencies EU Hub, providing centralised senior planning leadership to both client and agency teams. This role will be the most senior planning focused role that currently sits in the EU Hub team and is 100% dedicated to this entertainment / streaming client.
- Act as lead design counsel at key periods (e.g. annual planning), across key projects (e.g., new launches, brand campaigns) or across key requests concerning EU planning (e.g., planning tenets, media mix etc.)
- Actively work with the EU client leads to deliver brilliant work and flawless execution, ensuring high quality and consistency in planning across EU
- Innovate, impress and excite client teams with planning expertise and boundary pushing to create impactful campaigns with a high ‘talkability’ factor across Europe
- Lead client focused planning reviews and workshops throughout the year, constantly striving for best in class planning across Europe.
- Ensure best in class planning principles consistently across EU
- The role focus is planning and requires someone who really enjoys building out plans and knows ‘what great looks like’ across channel planning
- Proven experience across multi-channel planning and client management
- Prior experience working with entertainment industry / retail clients is desirable and understand planning cycles and campaign delivery
- An understanding of cultural differences across Europe, with experience from working on a pan-European client with teams across Europe
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
- Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
Apply for this role here