Group Performance Director (Head of Biddable)February 11, 2022
Group Performance Director at a mid-sized global performance marketing agency.
This role is to heads up the biddable team of 30 people across search, social and to a lesser extent, programmatic.
You’ll work with key clients across both EMEA and UK campaigns – main clients include fashion, technology and FMCG.
The role is strategic and requires a senior leader that can further develop the agencies biddable proposition.
Salary to £100,000 + benefits with flexible office / WFH options.
Senior management role where you will act as leader for their integrated Biddable teams with a total head count of c.30. It requires strategic and operational experience across Paid Search, Social and Programmatic as well as experience managing a large and growing team, to ensure best in class thinking and delivery.
Other areas include
- Develop the agencies biddable proposition internally and externally
- Work closely with other specialist teams including their data division and also strategy and planning
- Other key areas are training, innovation and thought leadership for the team / agency
- A current area of focus is on ‘flow’ – the joined up consumer journey across the digital ecosystem
- c10+ years industry experience
- Experience in Paid Search, Social and ideally some Programmatic
- Large team management experience (15+)
- Pitching experience
- Strong understanding of Digital Ecosystem and technology stacks
- Experience with web analytics
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Ability to develop paid media strategies and measurement frameworks
- Experience identifying and acting on growth opportunities
- Ability to deliver thought leadership
- Confident presenting to large audiences
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Communicate effectively at all levels, both up and down
Apply for this role here