Strategy Director – Media AgencyDecember 22, 2016
Leading London Media Agency requires a seasoned Media Strategist to work across a key luxury beauty brand.
The role involves delivering global strategy for key brands whilst setting the proactive agenda / thought leadership for clients (media & brand).
You will be required to liaise with local markets to deliver excellence and lead expert practice in luxury marketing communications. This role will see you help to deliver media innovation at scale.
Salary to £90K + benefits
You would work across all the products in the portfolio, gaining an understanding of both their iconic brands, and the fashion and beauty media marketplace in which they advertise.
- Be part of a client leadership team with Business Director partner/s
- Jointly set the plan for client management
- Jointly motivating the team and quality controlling all output
- Lead strategic thinking & thought leadership for the client
- Support local markets deliver excellence
- Lead planning workshops with client and agency partners
- Speaker at local market client events, expected to deliver global trends and comms
- Contribute to New business pitches
Key candidate requirements:
- Background within media agency, creative or digital
- Previous experience in a global team is not essential
- Fashionista – Love of high end fashion & fragrance
- Love of travel and culture
- Mix of analytical and creative approaches to work
- Confident presenter and storyteller
- Team orientation
- Great written work and eye for presentational creativity
- Energy and resilience
- Interest in digital infrastructure, content strategy and measurement would be helpful
- Languages an advantage but not essential
APPLY – https://silverdrum.wpengine.com/jobs/strategy-director-media-agency-luxury-beauty-brands/