Global Tagging Technology DirectorDecember 17, 2021
Global Tagging Technology Director role at an International London-based Media Agency.
You will lead a hugely respected luxury automotive client’s digital tagging strategy across multiple markets.
Salary c£75,000 + benefits.
This role involves working with a cross agency team to define a best in class approach to data and technology and developing a service to support the implementation of advanced media planning and buying approaches by local markets.
- Client focus across 2 automotive brands
- 2 direct reports (who also manage people)
- Working across multiple markets on best practice, tagging structure and consistency
- Close comms with IT an central client teams (technical / non-technical)
- Looking for a confident communicator that has strong ad ops / programmatic / platforms / ad servers experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead offering & roadmap plan, timelines and product delivery
- Internally and externally facing leadership role
- Control and maintain global best practice
- Supports global business with leading initiatives related to product development and tag management offering/structure
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Driven insights and development of team offering, working with other teams to drive efficiency and innovation
- Build strong relationships with strategic partners and 3rd parties to ensure flawless execution of campaign goals.
- Day to day industry and competitive education, developing an understanding of the online and offline media space to deliver value to client’s marketing needs
- Communicate with global hubs and local buying teams on business updates and priorities.
- 5+ years experienced gained in web analytics, tag management, data management platforms or ad operations
- Understanding of data collection processes and technologies, data quality, website troubleshooting and website auditing tools
- Knowledge of the online media industry, digital channels, technologies used and terminology, as well as cost structures
- Passion for technology, analytics, measurement, and digital advertising
- Strong communications and project management skills as well as a strong sense of digital media operations
- Able to explain complex technology concepts in lay terms
Technical Skills and Experience skills
- Experience working with and deploying Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Tealiumor Ensighten
- Experience working with and deploying DMPs (Adobe, Neustar, Google, Krux, and Oracle preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Certified web analyst preferable, either on Google or Adobe Analytics
- Detailed understanding of how DSPs and DMPs work and connect together
Apply for the Global Tagging Technology Director role here