Global Investment Director – Media AgencySeptember 22, 2021
Global Investment Director role at a mid-sized media agency.
You would specifically be working across a leading entertainment client, managing global client media investment and strategy across multiple markets.
Salary to £100,000 + benefits
- The Global Director, Global Investment is a senior client leadership role, managing global client media investment for a key agency client, focused on the entertainment business
- You would act as a cross-market investment leader, driving collaboration, excellence, and quality of product across channels and countries to deliver strategic and integrated investment solutions
- This role will cover all media types (TV, Digital, OOH, Print & Radio) across multiple geographies including Europe, LATAM, Asia and North America
- You will also work on partnerships with a variety of traditional and digital key vendors
- Partner with business leaders to build outstanding relationships with senior client stakeholders based on trust and a clear understanding of clients’ business objectives.
- Clearly explain media dynamics and be able to “dive deep” across countries.
- Articulate regional and global investment trends and contribute to regular thought leadership.
- Present regional and global investment strategies to clients.
- Build cross-market investment strategies to drive value and innovation.
- Monitor spend with key global partners.
- Elevate global media partner relationships to drive unique client opportunities and innovation.
- Work closely with country and regional/global investment leads.
- Experienced in managing global investment for large advertisers.
- Multi-market experience is required
- Experience in the entertainment category is preferable.
- Understands International media buying, with a TV or Digital background
- Good communication and articulation skills.
- Able to work across cultural boundaries in an articulate and sensitive manner