Global Group Director – Media Agency – FMCG ClientMay 10, 2021
Global Client Lead role – as Global Group Director you will manage a key client within the FMCG / alcohol vertical across multiple markets.
The role presents a chance to take full ownership of the client relationship for a traditionally decentralised client, advising across category challenges, thought leadership, network management and structure.
Salary to £95,000 + benefits.
There are 3 key areas this role will focus on;
- Market management – navigating the network and bring solutions to the client
- Thought-leadership – across all channels and how the client can utilize specialist teams around the agency
- Commercial leadership and terms at local market level
Has several well-known brands across the FMCG / alcohol sector. The client currently has autonomy across local markets, with individual brand leaders for each brand.
- Someone who is strategic and ambitious
- Can establish strong client relationships at a senior and global level
- Have a keen interest in the clients products and challenges for the industry lying ahead
- Global network experience is vital
- FMCG category experience is very beneficial
Apply for this role here