Global Digital Director – Media AgencyFebruary 19, 2021
Digital Director role at the global arm of a leading Central London media agency.
You will lead digital activation teams as well as working closely with broader digital leadership to help deliver best-in-class end to end digital execution.
We are looking for someone with strong digital expertise across paid media channels and especially in programmatic.
The role is working across several key clients and managing a large digital activation team(s).
Salary to £100,000 + benefits.
- Senior client/internal relationship management and digital development (Search/Social/Programmatic) on key accounts
- Direct team management of Activations team (70+ people)
- Integration with the rest of the agencies Global client teams (channels beyond search/social/programmatic)
- New business development, including upsells on current clients
- Management of digital execution output across all channels, ensuring product and service quality
This role will report to the Chief Digital Officer.
- Extensive experience in digital, ideally focused on Programmatic but also exposed to paid search (PPC / Search Engine Marketing) and paid social and at either a digital agency or client-side
- Be resilient and resourceful
- Have polished presentation and communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong spoken and written English; ideally fluent in another EU language
- Strong analytical and optimization background and focus
- Proven leadership capabilities
Apply for this role here