Director of Search – PPC – Performance Media AgencySeptember 7, 2017
PPC / Search leadership role at a fast-growing performance specialist agency based in the heart of Central London.
The role will play a pivotal part in building out the agencies Search business, developing their standalone search specialist proposition and look into new client opportunities with new and existing clients.
The role will be working across multiple clients across a range of verticals including charity, travel and logistics.
Salary is flexible depending on what candidates can offer by way of vision and experience.
- You will be responsible for leading and developing the paid search proposition across the UK and international markets
- You will devise and evolve the paid search proposition and assist in growing the offering through new business pitches
- You will act as the go to person within the agency for new practices and technologies that emerge in the space
- You will set and maintain the standard in which all activity should adhere by
- Manage and maintain senior level client relationships
- Ensure that paid search is integrated into the wider agency
This is a role that is suited for someone who wants to be at the forefront of a leading performance agency and help define and evolve the paid search proposition. Therefore, we require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
Candidates must possess the following;
- Agency experience
- Held senior level search position previously
- Managed a team of specialists
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to develop
- Excellent numerical skills
- Well connected