Digital Client Partner – International Media AgencyNovember 9, 2018
Global, innovative media agency requires a Digital Performance Lead to work across key clients and set performance strategy across the department.
Salary is negotiable – there is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate up to £100,000 basic + benefits
Candidates should have experience in a senior digital performance role within a media agency, ideally with a background in PPC from a network or specialist / independent agency or performance-led business.
Client focus will be a ground-breaking technology brand.
The role covers;
- Leading and cultivating key client relationships, through in-person meetings, presentations, and frequent contact
- Foster and manage a positive relationship with senior marketing clients and creative teams to develop integrated performance marketing strategies
- Providing guidance and monitor adherence to central strategy
- Experience in leading and developing large digital accounts – essentially a client leadership position
- Strong PPC experience is key
- Experience in digital channel management (PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social)
- Strong analytical background
- Demonstrated capability to grow a business via external sales or internal stakeholder management
- Strong demonstrable experience in thought-leadership and developing a view on the future of performance marketing
- Proven ability in digital performance marketing strategy and execution, particularly programmatic and search
- Proven ability to work within a matrix organization
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong presentation skills