Data Director – Media AgencyApril 12, 2022
Do you have experience with media agency systems and good technical and communications skills?
Senior new position where you’ll work with a proprietary agency product used both internally and externally by clients
The role is with a marketing science and platform solutions division of a major media agency group.
The Data Director is non-technical role that is responsible for the overall success of all client deployments using the agencies key products. You will act as the agency’s primary contact and lead a team of specialists to ensure the final deliverables meet the approved requirements.
Salary to £90,000 + benefits.
- The overall success of all client deployments within their geography and agency
- Coordinating with agency stakeholders to ensure client prioritization is met
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Leading kick off sessions and determining timelines
- Gathering business requirements for new and existing clients
- Recommending new feature enhancements to product team
- Assisting and supporting new business requests
- Presenting system demos for clients/client leads
- Providing conceptional designing for custom/advanced solutioning
- Addressing client specific challenges that require more advanced skill sets
- 8-10 years of media agency/media systems experience
- 2+ years of digital planning/investment experience
- Detailed knowledge of the UK media planning/buying/trafficking process and media planning terminology
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel and working with pivot tables
- A technical mindset and general understanding of development, databases, business intelligence, data visualization and web applications is also ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Strong relationship management skills between development and sponsor groups
- Strong problem-solving skills to analyze complex problems, interpret account needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
This would be a great role if…
- You are excited about working for a young, high-growth company where things are changing every day.
- You are always curious and always eager to better understand, to expand your knowledge and encouraging that knowledge with others.
- You write and speak eloquently
- You enjoy digging into the work, you follow through on every responsibility and are willing to seek out the unspoken expectations