Chief Growth Officer EMEA – Media AgencyNovember 23, 2022
Chief Growth Officer role at a market leading media agency, where you will lead all aspects related to agency growth; both new business and organic growth.
This role sits within the agency’s senior management team, interacting with the Global Client Teams and collaborating with the Global and EMEA-market Growth teams.
You should be able to identify commercial business implications, have a strong sense of urgency and follow-up skills and have a track record of successful pitches and new business wins within an agency environment.
- Leads EMEA regional new business pitches including partnering with business stakeholders, ensuring quality, and providing commercial accountability
- Develops opportunities for new business, demonstrating an organised, methodical approach to identifying targets and prospecting, including networking, and connecting with pitch consultants
- Effectively mobilizes members of the pitch team to develop strong pitch materials and presentations while inspiring confidence and motivate teams to deliver their best work
- Responsible for managing, coaching and developing the EMEA hub Growth team members
- Supports and coaches the Heads of Growth in top 10 EMEA markets
- Responsible for delegating tasks to team members to ensure appropriate utilisation
- Share best practices across the region and inspire EMEA market leads and Heads of Growth
- Creates and drives production of new business creative content (e.g., videos, playbooks, mock-ups, presentations, leave behinds)
- Offers creativity and ability to come up with new, innovating thinking and manage big picture ideas
- Media and performance agency experience; tenure in new business at an international media agency group strongly preferred
- Commercial skills
- Strong media knowledge that includes brand and digital performance media, with an emphasis on ROI
- Facility in discussing high-level concepts of modelling and other processes to demonstrate accountability for media investments
- High energy and an enthusiasm for media, digital performance, ROI, data and technology
- Team player: ability to collaborate well with senior management, staff, clients, pitch consultants, and vendors at all levels
The agency offers a fantastic, flexible working environment and a package of up to £170,000 base salary.
You can apply for the role here