Biddable Associate Director (PPC / Paid Social) – Media AgencySeptember 19, 2018
Central London agency requires a Biddable Director to work across a leading Automotive client or Consumer Technology client.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits
This role focuses on delivering market leading Biddable strategy, innovation and client servicing across Paid Search, Paid Social and Biddable Video. You will be the senior lead on the account, responsible for leading strategy, hitting revenue forecasts, activation across a number of campaigns and growing the accounts.
Who they are looking for;
This role is ideal for someone who has a proven record of leading biddable accounts (ideally PPC led) and strategy, has worked with a variety of different clients, can sell in ideas and drive innovation across multiple channels. It’s ideal for someone with a great record in managing teams and keeping team members engaged and motivated. The ideal candidate will be at Senior AM level / Junior AD with a solid background in either Paid Search or Paid Social, ready to step up to the next challenge. A genuine passion for digital marketing and an analytical mind-set are essential.
- Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Youtube)
- Experience with any paid social media tools, e.g. Upcast, Social.com
- Experience with Paid Search tools, such as Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, IgnitionOne
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals
- Experience in driving innovation in Paid Social and Paid Search
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform and Power Editor.
- Advanced knowledge of Adwords and Youtube
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
- Need to be confident and have worked on large accounts in an agency environment