Account Director – Healthcare, Entertainment & Gaming – AgencyOctober 22, 2019
Fantastic and rare occasion to work for the fastest growing agency network in the UK.
Known for its forward thinking approach, you’ll benefit from flexible working, fast progression and unrivalled work-life balance.
Working across major names in Healthcare, Entertainment and Gaming, this role will set you up perfectly on your path to further career progression.
Communications Planning Director – Central London – Salary circa £50,000 + benefits.
A dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial UK-focussed media agency, boasting bags of talent, top-notch employee benefits and an enviable client portfolio.
- Support the Managing Partner across your clients
- Become a true client partner and understand their business intrinsically
- Control overall media budget for your key clients across multiple channels
- Design best in class media campaigns that deliver results
- Evolve the audience and data strategy across key clients
- Manage team members and internal stakeholders to deliver business outcomes
- Drive innovation and deliver creative media campaigns that win awards
- Lead and show vision, devolving full year plans designed to evolve client thinking
- Deliver advanced insight that is proactive and effective
- A genuine passion for media and it’s evolving role within the marketing mix
- Advanced knowledge of both traditional and digital channels
- Solid understanding of the UK advertising market
- Implicit knowledge of the planning and buying process
- An understanding of tracking and measurement
- Excellent in front of clients and in leading meetings or presenting to stakeholders
- Experience in managing a team and enabling the development of those around you
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit, someone who thrives in, and helps create a positive and powerful team dynamic
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improving as well as for success.