VP Marketing – SaaS / B2B
Senior Marketing position at a fast-growing international data-led technology / eCommerce and SaaS led business.
We’re seeking a marketing lead with a strong background in B2B / SaaS, focussed around lead generation based marketing.
Salary to £110,000 + bonus.
- An analytics platform business, that helps consumer brands connect and use their data in a way that drives performance
- They identify what data can make the biggest impact for a company, transform it quickly from a wide range of sources through their platform, and ultimately make it clear, reliable and easy to manage
- Provides eCommerce operators with a complete picture of customer, marketing, product, stock and fulfilment performance
- They’ve grown revenue 4x in the last 12 months, doubled our team size and continue to deliver best-in-class analytics and data science for eCommerce
- As VP Marketing, you will be the required to be hands-on initially, before building out a team
- You will help activate new marketing programmes across demand and lead generation
- Additional focus on paid / acquisition marketing and new distribution channels
You will be an experienced SaaS B2B Marketer who has previously dealt with all aspects of marketing at a senior/executive level including but not limited to raising widespread company awareness, building strategic demand generation and lead generation campaigns and leading a team.
The ideal candidate will need to be a forward thinker; inspiring others around them and have
a strong track record of execution.
- You will work closely with founders and leadership team, contributing to company strategy and leading the broad marketing function within the company
- Lead and develop the marketing team, initially consisting of a content marketing manager and campaign manager. You will be responsible for developing your team
- Increase brand awareness, bringing products and services to market. Drive core positioning, product marketing and go-to-market initiatives
- You have considerable experience of running campaigns across multiple channels and platforms and get deeply involved with activation of marketing activities
- Responsible for planning and launching new channels and campaigns, including but not limited to LinkedIn, social media, search, Trade press, Sponsorships,awards, Events and online content production – webinars, podcasts etc
- You will lead relationships with agencies and partners.
- 8+ years marketing experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of demand generation and lead generation for a B2B SaaS business
- Experience of leading a marketing team and developing talent