VP Data Technology and Client Solutions
VP Data Technology Client Solutions and Privacy role on a global sports brand.
This role is working within the data-driven marketing solutions consultancy division of a leading media agency.
The department powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad-tech and mar-tech.
Salary to £120,000
- This person will be the main POC for all client data queries and take a consultative and strategic approach to advising the client stakeholders
- Remit is across EMEA
- You would work with multiple senior stakeholders within client and agency group, there are no direct reports to this role
- The ideal candidate will be well versed in data and technology, so recent / upcoming changes to the ecosystem, data management strategy, regulation implications across markets
- You will be familiar with technology including CDP, DSP’s, identity solutions, regulation impact and platform changes
- The right person should possess a strong understanding of data connectivity, identity resolution, platform, and enablement strategies to drive partnership with product and engineering teams.
Experience / Skills Required
- Strong understanding of the global data and ad tech ecosystem essential, with a focus on audiences, data infrastructure, security, media activation and measurement
- Understanding of audience analytics capabilities and best practices (measurement, matching, onboarding, workflow, limitations and workarounds, etc.) in the current environment
- Working knowledge of data factors driving project success (e.g. role and value of PII vs. anonymized data, cookies vs. people, panels vs. census, passive vs. active/survey data, fused vs. matched data, etc.)
- Working knowledge of privacy and compliance regulations across markets
- Ability to drive clarity and collaboration in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Competency in technical sales, solution design and sales support – especially in a dynamic technology and data