Strategy & Insights Director – Sports Media Company
Strategy and Insight Director role at a globally recognised sports media company that reaches millions of fans around the world.
We are looking for a confident insight-led strategist, with experience across influencer campaigns who can craft narratives for the sales team.
You will be adept at pulling key audience insights using tools including GWI and Tagger or similar.
Salary c£70,000 + benefits. Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office required.
- The role sits on the media sales team, working with both brands directly and their media agency partners
- The Strategy & Insights Director sits at the heart of this commercial team, defining the strategic approach for campaigns and helping the team to win new business
- Central to success in this role is the ability to identify relevant, impactful audience and cultural insights and connect them into a coherent narrative that aligns to core sales pillars
- Media partnerships campaigns effortlessly weave brand stories into weekly social-first formats on TikTok, Meta, Snap, X and with influencer / content creators
- Working across both new business and integrated clients, the successful candidate will support the media sales team with crafted sales narratives, new business outreach, sales pitches & marketing initiatives
- Lead on brand measurement studies for campaigns, agreeing methodologies and questions with clients on a campaign-by-campaign basis, interpreting the results and presenting them back
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an influencer marketing strategist role
- Proficient in the use of research tools such as GWI (essential) & Tagger
- Possesses a full understanding of brand measurement and the capacity to run GWI brand measurement campaigns
- Preferred: possesses a strong knowledge of key markets outside of the UK (EMEA, NA, LATAM, MENA