Strategy Director – Media Agency
Mid-sized innovative media agency requires a Global Strategy Director to work across a global brand account within the ECom / retail and tech vertical
As a Strategy Director (Global), you are responsible for the creation of the global strategic direction the brand will take in communications to achieve their business goals, working closely with local European markets.
This role is specifically responsible for a major global brand, so experience working with similar big-name clients across tech, retail, FMCG or similar is required, alongside global or local strategy / communications planning experience.
Salary c£90,000 + benefits, based Central London.
- Responsible for the development of global strategic recommendations that cover several products across EU markets
- Also responsible for creating the strategic recommendations for the client and fostering best-in-class work with local markets
- You will engage with the client in an advisory capacity in conjunction with the wider strategy & client advice, insights and specialist (e.g. digital) teams
- Focus is on audience building and directional strategy for markets, thought leadership and playbooks – writing strategy but also making sure local teams have the right level of support to execute
- You will get support from other senior strategy team members but this role carries a great deal of autonomy to push your ideas to fruition
- 8+ years in a strategy, integrated planning role, or in a strategic communications role
- Ability to think differently: creative & adaptive, entrepreneurial, independently-minded; deeply immersed in cultural understanding