Strategic Planning Account Director – Global Agency
Work in a strategic capacity on one of the biggest Automotive brands on the planet.
Great chance to have a creative input into planning and strategy and to have the resources of a major media group at your disposal.
Salary to £58,000 + benefits – Central London
An award-winning and innovative agency servicing a major name in the Automotive industry.
- Create & present long-term and short-term strategy roadmaps for the client
- Work closely with the audience & insight team
- Translate creative ideas into channel ideas
- Creation of strong, captivating and strategic communications thought pieces on how digital channels can be used to integrate the consumer journey
- Build client trust as an advisor
- Build & establish strong relationships with cross functional teams to deliver on projects
- Communicate/share/develop digital planning and buying experience amongst other team members
- Ability to manage large multi-national projects from start to finish
- Understand the needs and requirements of different stakeholders and deliver tailored solutions.
- Digital all-rounder with proven experience and strong understanding in multiple digital media channels
- Hands on knowledge tools such as TGI & Google Analytics, search trends, ad servers (e.g. doubleclick), social analytics (e.g. Crimson Hexagon), data visualisation & analysis tools.
- High level numeracy and analysis skills, to be able to interrogate data and coming out with actionable insights to inform business decisions
- Rounded knowledge of media technology and use
- Solid experience of working within a media buying & planning environment
- Experience working with creative teams an advantage