Solutions Consultant – Fast Growth Data Business
Solutions Consultant position at a fast-growing international data-led technology / SaaS led business.
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant with strong analytical abilities, who enjoys establishing key relationships and working closely with technology and data.
Salary to £70,000 + bonus, with the flexibility to allow working remotely or from their Central London office.
Are a high-growth technology start-up focussed on B2B relationships.
They have a pioneering technology platform, making cutting-edge customer data analytics accessible to consumer-facing businesses (retail, eCommerce focus) and private equity companies.
London office is growing as are offices in other global locations. This is a key role in shaping their business and working closely with a variety of company founders and investors.
Solutions Consultants sit within the revenue organisation and support the sales team throughout the sales cycle. Solutions consultants are responsible for providing the technical and domain expertise needed to qualify and develop new business opportunities.
- Assist the sales team in lead qualification and discovery
- Perform audits on client prospects by reviewing technology systems, data structure and quality
- Present product demos to client prospects
- Develop designs for how data platforms can be applied to client data structure, data quality and business objectives
- Create and present technical proposals to clients
- Work with Client Delivery and Engineering teams to ensure data platform knowledge is up to date
Skills / Experience;
- Must be comfortable diving into a brand new piece of technology
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of how client data is structured and how data might be ingested into the proprietary data platform
- Curious about how businesses work, how the teams operate, how they sell products and how data can support and accelerate high performance
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, enjoys working in a client-facing role
- Able to develop relationships quickly
- Experience of data analytics
- Can identify business opportunities from the commercial application of data
This will also help you in the role:
- Experience of online marketing, ecommerce and/or consumer subscription businesses
- Experience with data analytics and data warehousing tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, AWS, Snowflake, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with online marketing, ecommerce platforms, payment platforms: Shopify. Magento, WooCommerce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, GoCardless, Xero etc.
- Experience presenting information using visualisation tools like Lucidchart