Social Research Executive – PR Agency
Social Research Executive required for a global PR agency.
This role is focussed specifically on social listening and research, so experience with social listening and research tools is required.
The team works with clients across the agency, turning data into actionable insights that inform and inspire winning campaigns.
Salary to £33,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
This role will join the existing Research team, and have the opportunity to work across consumer, corporate and healthcare clients on research and analytics projects. You will work on social listening and media analysis projects, with the potential to support on qualitative research and measurement projects too.
- Develop target audience profiles and access various secondary research subscriptions and databases for projects such as trend identification, industry landscape analysis, and target audience identification and profiling
- Use Talkwalker to listen to consumer conversations about clients, providing account teams with observations, implications, and analyses of the conversations as needed
- Develop concise, well-thought out reports and presentations that tell a story and serve to inform account teams and clients who may be less-versed with data from research and measurement platforms.
- Held a similar role with relevant research experience
- Experience with social media listening and analysis tools such as Talkwalker and Quid; experience with secondary research databases and platforms such as Factiva, Google Analytics, and Global Web Index.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to work independently on multiple projects while keeping manager informed of projects, workload and business opportunities
- Strong statistical, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data to determine actionable project outcomes and strategic insights
- Aptitude to translate trends, technologies and metrics into language others can easily understand
- Can-do, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Curious mind with an interest in a diverse range of topics