Social Media and Community Manager – Charity Client – Agency
Opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing Social agencies in the UK.
Ideal for those with experience across Charity or Not For Profit clients.
Inject your personality into your work with the support of a talented team of social experts.
Social Media and Community Manager – Central London – Salary to £35,000 + benefits
An exciting Arts & Ents specialist agency experience a period of rapid growth. Fast becoming a major player in the West End.
- Planning and Strategy – develop strategy and content plans to ensure clients’ organic social media outlets are populated with fresh, interesting and innovative content
- Creating social content – create and source the content itself (copywriting and curating) and ensure it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Managing social accounts – schedule posts, monitor engagement, impressions, reactions and report on performance.
- Building communities – building a big follower base for your client rough tapping into hashtags, keeping an eye out for relevant topics to engage with, collaborating with partners on campaigns, and more.
- 3+ years in social media, ideally with Not for Profit clients
- Ability to own the creative and strategic vision for your client’s social accounts whilst also helping to grow client’s communities.
- Confident enough to point of what could be done better and run free with the content that agency is already producing.
- Skilled in content curation and able to create and build evocative content around stories of humans doing good things
- Passion, energy and creativity. Self-motivated
- Basic photoshop / editing skills