Social Media Analyst Account Director – Comms Agency
Account Director level Social Media Analyst role at a UK top 10 communications agency.
This is a broad social analytics role, working across a world famous technology and video brand – both product and brand campaigns.
You’ll need experience in social listening and relevant tools, coupled with strong client facing and communications skills to succeed.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
Working closely with colleagues in London and the US your role will involve:
- Collecting and synthesizing data across PESO channels, using various listening and analytical tools to produce analyses.
- Creating informed hypothesis for research, based on client briefs, and build out custom methodologies for interrogating data to answer business questions.
- Developing, implementing and presenting methodologies for content performance, audience listening, media evaluation, as well as learning about environments, audiences, beliefs and behaviours.
- Creating audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research and consumer profiling tools such as Global Web Index, Iconoculture, YouGov or MRI.
- Liaise closely with client service teams and clients to provide tangible recommendations.
- Social & media analytics experience in a digital marketing or PR agency
- Expert analytical skills and an intimate understanding of the insights ecosystem and how it contributes to clients’ marketing priorities
- Ability to synthesize insights into actionable business intelligence.
- Expertise in social & media listening tools and Boolean logic across multiple platforms (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Zignal, TrendKite, Signal, Meltwater, Cision etc.)
- Expertise with tools to analyze owned social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprinklr etc.
- Have an innate curiosity and the desire to find out “why?”