Social Associate Director – Comms / PR Agency
Associate Director role within the Social & Innovation team of one of the UK’s top 10 communications specialist agencies.
This role requires a social ‘all-rounder’ equally adept at client services alongside social strategy and planning across social channels.
Salary to £75,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
- As an Associate Director, you will lead social strategy for a leading global player in the technology space, playing a key role in driving excellent client service and maximising client satisfaction
- The role is a blend of top-line strategy work and client management
- Social specialist – broad role encompassing owned, thought leadership , branding and channel planning within social
- Key client is a major technology and consumer product company – across B2B and B2C
- Work closely with the agencies in-house studio and clients own content / data
- Managing, mentoring and developing your team to ensure best in class client service
A friendly hard-working team with ambitious expansion plans, who’s client list intersects with most of the other disciplines within the agency (particularly consumer, tech, corporate and healthcare) so the work is always varied and rewarding. They help devise and deliver strategies and campaigns targeting a wide range of audiences with diverse challenges, so collaboration, creativity and flexibility are key to their success as a team.
The ongoing mission is to be synonymous with ‘innovation’ within the agency, as the trusted champions and originators of new social and broader digital techniques, trends and ideation.
- You will be a confident communicator and equally good with both strategy and client services work
- You will understand the importance of social insight, channel strategy and how this can be implemented
- Someone who is pro-active and likes to make suggestions to the client(s)
- Global / multi-market experience is desirable
- Previous agency experience
- B2B experience is also required