Senior Strategy Manager – Media Agency
Senior Strategy and Planning role at a Global media agency.
You’ll work across a key client within the luxury fashion and lifestyle sector.
Salary to £50,000 with hybrid working options. London based office.
- Focussed in Strategy & Comms Planning, this role is responsible for helping to drive the strategic agenda for a global luxury fashion and lifestyle brand and ensure that the central strategy is delivered through excellent implementational planning in local markets.
- In this role you will be a core part of the wider global team and a key point of contact and strategic partner for clients.
- You do not need to have experience working in a Global / Regional role, but you do need to be comfortable looking at & understanding a media plan and you need to have an innate curiosity & desire to make the work strategically excellent.
- Build comms planning strategies that will enable the client to achieve (& exceed) marketing objectives for specific campaigns
- Ensure effective delivery of the strategy across the Globe by developing local market toolkits that have clear implementational guidelines for media
- Be comfortable writing and presenting strategic planning documents to senior stakeholders
- Building and delivering insight work that brings consumers to life for the brand
- Understand and be close to all campaign tracking and evaluation, in order to feed insight into future planning
- Be the implementational planning expert who understands and can advise on the best use of channels across paid media
- Be comfortable talking to clients about the connection between channels across paid, owned & earned media
- Be regularly in touch with media partners to understand new innovations in the market and receive new audience insights
To be considered you will ideally have experience within a manager level planning or strategy role dealing with a global brand(s), advising across strategic planning output.