Senior Media Manager (Music) – Global eCommerce Business
Global eCommerce business requires a cross-channel international senior media planner, who has extensive experience with a range of music product categories – from artist related campaigns to brand communication.
You will develop the media strategy across the EU (UK / DE focus) supporting their music business, owning the detailed media planning of campaigns and working with agency partners.
Candidates will need solid cross-channel planning experience across multiple markets and a deep passion for / experience with music and technology clients
Excellent salary and package on offer. Based Central London.
- Manage multi-channel media plans (TV, Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Cinema), across a range of music product categories – from artist related campaigns to brand communication.
- Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders.
- Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholders.
- Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution.
- Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
- 8+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying
- Strong understanding of digital media (including social and programmatic)
- Experience of media planning in multiple EU countries.
- Experience using industry media planning tools such as Nielsen (e.g. AdDynamics), Kantar (TGI), Comscore, BARB
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Media agency experience or in-house agency experience
- Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience of media planning in multiple EU countries
- Knowledge of either retail, technology or entertainment category