Senior Manager / DMP & Data Solutions – Media Agency
Data & Technology, Senior Manager at a leading international media agency.
The role is focussed on DMP engagement and management across key European markets for a prestigious tourism & luxury automotive client.
Salary to £55,000 + benefits. Based Central London with remote working options.
The Data & Technology Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring Data Management Platform (DMP) engagement and adoption across European markets, as well as the growth of 2nd and 3rd party data partnership initiatives.
This person should be knowledgeable in marketing technology, programmatic media operations and data strategy, and should have a deep understanding of how a DMP works, appreciating its role in the programmatic and digital marketing landscape. She or he will be well acquainted with the requirements of DMP administration.
The Data & Technology Senior Manager is a client-facing role, and the candidate will need to demonstrate a comfort in discussing and explaining complex topics to broad audiences, and senior members of the team both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the successful adoption of the Salesforce Audience Studio DMP solution on behalf of the client in order to deliver media efficiency through the use of data
- Develop audience strategy to support large-scale campaign deployment, including but not limited to audience insight development and consumer journey optimisation.
- Support in the creation of new audience segmentation (1st, 2nd and 3rd party data) to meet specific campaign requirements
- Aid in technical troubleshooting of segment delivery, performance, media tracking and discrepancy analysis
- Develop an in-depth understanding of market adoption across the region, in terms of both the volume of data-driven media, and the use cases that are applied
- Create and maintain strong relationships across multiple levels of a client’s organisation. Maintaining an active dialogue with clients through weekly calls/meetings.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the agency, and with external agencies to deliver results and execute business initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working a Data Management Platform or similar technology
- Strong knowledge of data strategy and use cases across 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience data
- Strong knowledge of ad technology, online advertising and the digital media ecosystem in general
- Experience in orchestrating and delivering campaigns across multiple markets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills