Senior Director Marketing Science – Media Agency
Senior Director role within the Marketing Science team at a leading London based global media agency.
The client is a global technology lifestyle brand, working across EU markets.
This is a broad, client-facing role covering elements of data, analytics and insight, managing a team of 5.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the world’s most exciting brands and be part of a dynamic comms and media
team, leading innovative and forward-thinking measurement approaches.
Salary to £90,000.
The agency offers a fantastic array of additional benefits and is a truly inclusive environment.
- This person is at the heart of the clients business, looking at where they should develop appropriate products and develop projects from ideation to completion
- Will suit someone with an ‘entrepreneurial’ mindset and ability to identify areas of development
- Strong comms skills are key – dealing with senior client stakeholders (i.e. VP Marketing) and internal teams (technical, strategy, planning etc)
- Media experience is needed, the role is more managing than technical so it’s more about liaising with these teams to drive projects
- Recent projects include machine learning forecast tool for performance marketing, automation projects and the effects of awareness vs performance campaigns
- The successful candidate will have strong technical comprehension and be able to work closely with central marketing sciences and data engineering leads to expand the tools available globally
- Helping ensure insights are sound, applied and teams are trained to identify, analyze and act upon them.
- Be passionate about improving performance across all media types
- Grow a more sophisticated data led approach to audiences and supporting the planning teams in new approaches
- Management experience
- Be the catalyst for change by embracing the changing nature of the media landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills — able to story tell with data, and effectively articulate the commercial value of data to clients and agency teams