Senior Digital Manager – Retail Brand
Senior Digital Performance Manager position on a leading retail-led brand.
The role is at a leading international agency with a base in London and hybrid working options (2 / 3 days in the office per week).
You’ll play a key part in planning across programmatic, search and social for several key products across well-known household product retail brands.
Salary to £55,000 + benefits.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and the agency offers a very progressive attitude towards equality in the workplace.
- Work in an agency team of 12 experts managing cross channel activity for EMEA
- Strategic planning and buying of Programmatic, Search and Social advertising
- Work with the EMEA hub to instill best practice, training and new innovations across the region.
- In this role you will be leading a team to deliver integrated planning across key household brands
- Experience with search, programmatic & social accounts. Experience working across international clients is a bonus!
- Experience of working on retail brands is ideal
- You will take a leading role on developing the Identifying relevant new betas and testing opportunities.
- You will need to have experience managing relationships with clients and colleagues, across a range of responsibilities and skill-sets
- You will be operationally strong, managing processes and finance for large budgets
- A leader in the team in terms of how best to driving the campaign strategy and supporting junior members.
- You will be a line manager and mentor to more junior members of the team