Senior Analyst – Marketing Science
Senior Marketing Science Analyst role at a leading data consultancy, part of a wider agency group.
This role would suit someone with a broad analytics background with hands-on experience working with R.
Salary for the role is c£45,000 + benefits. Hybrid working options with 2 / 3 days in the London office.
The role is a rare opportunity to be right at the forefront of media and brand analytics, leveraging a leading global platform and Data Science team to aid the biggest marketers with game changing solutions around the measurement, optimisation and planning of media.
Through cutting edge solutions in analytics and marketing science that will be at your disposal, you will help the biggest brands in the industry with understanding the value of their media, define their optimal media plan, and feed insights straight into their media buying strategies.
- Work on client engagements, helping run analysis to understand media impact like (e.g. MMM or attribution), and custom projects on how to optimise media plans to maximise a client’s KPI.
- Facilitate the best in class – whether it is being the expert on a new regional data set, or training other analysts on a new solution, you will help ensure that our best practice marketing solutions are supported and effective.
- Learn and share – as a specialist in the region with dozens of markets, you will learn and share your work in a wide community of data scientists, marketing scientists and analysts.
- This role is perfect for an experienced analyst, with existing capabilities like MMM, attribution or advance optimisation of media plans, that wants to broaden their toolbox and perfect how measurement capabilities should be combined to drive real outcomes for brands and clients.
- Delivering analyses to clients across variety of solutions, e.g. MMM, attribution, and media plan optimisations.
- Work with analysts to uphold the standards of delivery and meet important milestones, ensuring that we are best in class for a specific client project.
- Managing project dependencies and deliverables on a day to day for existing client projects.
- Delivering analyses, and formulate narrative and takeaways across variety of solutions, e.g. MMM, attribution, and media plan optimisations.
- Effectively communicate marketing science/data science concepts and the results of analyses to both internal, and client teams.
- Attend training sessions, seminars and workshops, and generally be abreast to the latest in tracking, measurement, mar-tech and ad-tech space.
- Understanding the marketing funnel and how it relates to KPIs and optimisation and planning processes.
- Experience working with media reach curves.
- Has keen eye on bringing analysis to life.
- Interest in media optimisations and supporting businesses using data.
- Working experience with R, Eviews, or VBA Excel.
- Grasp of statistical and optimisation techniques and bringing value to clients.
- Interest in supporting junior team members and ensuring deliverables are of a sufficiently high standard and timelines are met.
- Minimum two years in a media agency or an internal marketing analytics team or equivalent.
- Familiar with Google suite of advertising tools, e.g. including CM and GA360.
- Have serviced internal and / or external commercial clients.