Senior Account Director EMEA – Sports Brand – Media Agency
Brand-led planning role across international markets on one of the world’s most respected sports brands.
Salary negotiable on experience in line with senior AD level salary.
The role is based within the Amsterdam offices of a major global media agency.
Perfect role for a sport-loving digital / media planner who is already at AD level.
The team are responsible for this sports brands media output across EMEA markets.
They do it all: planning, buying, production – and have a distinctive view on what constitutes the right brand message / media and the future of communications.
You be someone who can tell the brand’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation.
As Associate Director you will collaborate with the Integrated Media team that is defining and reinventing how people connect the brand with consumers in an ever-changing media landscape.
You’ll partner with central and local teams and external vendors to infuse campaign briefs with media realities + consumer insights across several key categories.
Qualities you’ll need;
- Knowing what’s out there (and what’s coming): Good knowledge of key channels, platforms and media owners across EMEA.
- A passion for sports
- Great Communicator: can you create a stunning deck and win people over with your ideas?
- Tenacious & energetic: you have an eye for detail along with a desire to do great work (and help others do the same)
- Culturally curious: Know what’s in, what’s out and what’s next. Be able to make observations on behaviour and provide POV
- A head for digital: the key to the future is having a grasp of data + analytics (the science to go along with the art!)
Ultimately, we need someone who is a world-class media planner, ideally with a record of success. Typically, you will have 6+ years of experience in an agency or digital role across multiple media markets.