Sales Account Manager – Lead Gen / Performance Marketing
Performance Sales Account Manager required for a global lead generation solutions business.
Working with some of the globe’s most recognised brands, they provide high volume, quality leads across email, mobile, display and social.
We’re looking for people with sales or agency experience and a great understanding of performance marketing channels to sell-in solutions to clients across all key verticals, on a variety of pricing models including CPL (Cost Per Lead), CPC (Cost Per Click) and CPI (Cost Per Install).
Salary is £35,000 + bonus + benefits. Based Central London
As Sales Manager you will have a proven track record in performance marketing and will ideally have strong relationships within Digital Agencies as well as Direct Advertisers. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales UK and work closely with client services teams too. The company are currently attracting a lot of interest from challenger brands and direct to consumer brands.
- Identify, prioritise, negotiate and close new advertiser opportunities
- Deliver sales presentations and regular meetings with key clients
- Attend trade shows, conferences and meetings
- Regular weekly meetings with Publisher and Client Service teams
- Training and coaching of junior members of the team
- 2-3 years online experience – preferably in performance advertising
- Experience of working with / at media agency accounts and direct advertisers
- Strong experience in managing Client Relationships.
- Strong track record of performance against targets and meeting sales goals
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Good Organisation and time management skills
- Strong social and networking skills