Sales Account Executive – eCom / SaaS Business
Sales position at a fast-growing international data-led technology / eCommerce and SaaS led business.
We’re seeking sales professionals with experience doing outbound prospecting and outreach to clients, ideally with some experience across technology, SaaS and/or eCommerce solutions / businesses
Salary to £55,000 + bonus (100% OTE) with the flexibility to allow working remotely or from their Central London office.
- Brings together the best of software engineering, analytics and data science to help consumer businesses accelerate eCommerce performance.
- They’ve grown revenue 4x in the last 12 months, doubled our team size and continue to deliver best-in-class analytics and data science for eCommerce
- Since 2018 the business has grown through organic customer referrals and partnerships and are now building a sales team to accelerate the next phase of growth and need ambitious Sales people to play an important role in the go-to-market strategy
- Support growth by meeting and exceeding new business goals and revenue targets across a key products centred around eCom reporting and analytics
- Prospect new business opportunities, contact decision makers and develop key relationships – mainly with eCom businesses with c£1m – £100M turnover, D2C brands and founder led businesses.
- Drive the sales process from prospect to close, negotiating and closing commercial contracts
- Develop expertise in the eCommerce industry, become a trusted advisor to clients and partners
- Capture market feedback and new product / partner opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing on sales enablement and content opportunities.
Skills and Experience Required;
- 3+ years outbound sales experience, ideally within SaaS, technology and/or eCom
- An entrepreneurial mindset and analytical capabilities
- Have a passion for sales and be keen to learn and develop your skills and career
- Have the ability to build relationships internally and with potential new clients
- A strong track record of exceeding sales targets