Research & Insight Account Director – Comms Agency
Account Director role at an integrated Comms agency, harnessing the power of paid, earned, shared and owned communications for their clients.
The position requires proven knowledge of best-in-class measurement and attribution solutions and you will manage senior client relationships and demonstrate a strong understanding and passion for social media as part of the communications mix.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits.
- Research and insights are the foundation of the agencies work and Account Directors are a lynchpin for senior counsel and pushing the department forward
- You have experience in influencer marketing, audience journeys, data, trends, and – most importantly – know how to bring together these factors together to govern client success.
- This role has a dual purpose: you will be responsible for the design and implementation of complete measurement and attribution solutions for driving business growth through the identification of relevant opportunities for earned media activations. You will also be involved in the growth of the agencies Global Research & Analytics through leadership counselling on the use of data and analytics for client projects and the professional development of all staff
- Develop well-informed measurement programmes for traditional media, social media and influencer activity
- Monitor and administer measurement dashboards, reports and key reporting tools
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover earned media opportunities
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Provide strategic insight, guidance and creativity to meet client requirements
- Play a key role in supporting Client and vendor relationships
- Team management and liaison
- Support the Head of Research and Analytics in managing and growing the Analytics department
- You are a confident and eager team player who can passionately translate the value of data and insights in every step of the communications ladder–from planning and ideation to execution and measurement
- You can analyse information and synthesise large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Proven experience in designing and executing measurement solutions for paid or earned media campaigns.
- You have experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- You have experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- You possess strong knowledge of digital research methods and/or social media monitoring tools such as Brandwatch, Pulsar, Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, Traackr, Brandwatch or other comparable reporting/listening technology. You may also have experience using web analytics (Google, Adobe) or media performance measurement technologies
- You must have excellent client handling and project management skills, ideally gained in an analytical or agency environment
- A keen sense of time management is necessary as you’re able to manage multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects and an ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Our agency prides itself on developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors. Therefore, you can demonstrate professionalism, strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills across the stakeholder mix
- You should bring a curious and analytical mind and presentation skills that can inspire any audience
- You should be able to provide client consulting that leverages multiple sources of insight and data