Publisher Data Partnerships Manager – Data Platform
Data-led partnerships role at a Global Identity and Data Platform that powers brands’ analytics and marketing.
We’re looking for people with strong publisher connections combined with wider relationships at other data providers including enterprise, telco, parking, travel, eCommerce and insurance.
£65,000 + bonus and benefits. Based Central London.
- Leverage premier deterministic data, unified from selected sources, to fuel clients’ machine learning models and increase economic return on people-based marketing.
- Operating across the America’s and top-5 European markets.
- A growing team, offering distinct career opportunities and progression
- Identify and build sustainable strategic partnerships with leading Publishers in the UK
- Take the lead for all UK data partners and drive the engagement process from initial contact to commercial go-live
- Manage and orchestrate the complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- Work and partner with corporates and agile smaller companies across industries (Publisher, telecom, eCommerce, finance etc.)
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with marketing, product and technology teams
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar strategic partnership role (SaaS sales, data platform sales)
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: MarTech, AdTech
- Ability to build and nurture strategic partnerships while selling technology solutions at the same time
- Proven negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment
- Can act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is a pre-requisite