Inventory Analyst – Programmatic Video – Global Agency
Programmatic Video Inventory Analyst at a leading agency working on top global clients.
Sitting within the Media Video team you would work closely with business development, trading and investment departments.
Responsibilities covering everything from yield management to portfolio optimisation. Report directly into Head of Video Operations.
Salary competitive depending on experience – Based Central London
- Oversee day-to-day yield management across all demand and supply sources
- Decision making with the use of appropriate analytical techniques
- Be the bridge between Media Managers and Tech Ops/Product team
- Proactive supply portfolio optimisation based on demand sources needs
- Work as a consultant to the Ops teams.
- Optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs and maximise yield
- Provide inputs and thought leadership around demand and supply portfolio
- Help determine publisher selection, pricing and volume
- Produce regular recommendations on how campaign strategy should be amended for future bookings
- Commercially minded with effective stakeholder management skills
- Experience within digital broadcasting and/or programmatic space
- Deep understanding and experience of video SSPs, DSPs, adservers and the wider programmatic landscape
- Evidence of technical comfort and basic to advanced understanding of internet functionality
- Thought leadership – ability to work independently and put forward original ideas for improved efficiencies and ways of working based on learnings in role
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Dedicated to attaining team and personal goals
- Experienced in data analysis, and internet technologies and able to build efficient reporting dashboards