Programmatic Manager – Technology Client
We are seeking a Programmatic Manager to join a leading global media agency, dedicated to a top technology client.
This role sits within a programmatic & digital investment unit, responsible for delivering best in class full funnel programmatic campaigns, as well as direct video activity in EU & MERT markets.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the world’s most exciting brands, covering all tasks from campaign planning, execution, reporting and forward-facing strategic opportunities.
Salary to £47,000 + benefits.
- Create media plans and submit for approval, with rationale on campaign planning and strategy.
- Liaise with the wider planning team and other digital channel teams to stay on top of the campaign schedule.
- Proactively provide performance insights to internal teams in flight.
- Coordinate and present reports to global and local teams, including PCAs and QBRs.
- Responsible for the career development of direct reports.
- Upskill junior members of the programmatic & digital investment team across all day to day task.
- Maintain strong relationship with DSPs, vendor partners, technology suppliers & publishers to stay ahead of latest market trends
- Feed into cross channel digital testing roadmaps with new opportunities and vendor beta tests.
- Assist the Account Director with forward facing programmatic & video strategy tasks.
- Ensure all relevant teams in the wider business are informed about new providers and updates to existing technologies.
The right candidate will have advanced knowledge of the programmatic landscape, with experience delivering campaigns using multiple DSPs and other digital platforms (e.g. ad servers, ad verification etc). They will also have worked with multiple video partners on either a programmatic or direct basis. A go getter attitude is essential, with a keenness for digital innovation and pushing boundaries to better our activity at all times. A history of managing junior members in a previous role is a bonus.