Programmatic Manager – B2C Client
Programmatic Manager working on a diverse B2C led business across international markets, including charitable and information led campaigns.
The role is at a leading media agency and offers fantastic training and career progression opportunities alongside a hybrid working environment.
Candidates should have previous programmatic / display activation experience with good DSP knowledge.
Salary is £45,000 + benefits.
- B2C focus on international campaigns
- You would work across all display / programmatic activation but would also work closely with other teams to develop a more integrated approach
- Training provided on other digital channels such as search /social in order to develop
- Work with client and have f2f contact
- Support from an exec
- Recommend how to apply display buying to help our client’s grow their business
- Identify relevant new betas and testing opportunities
- Key platforms used are: TTD, DV360, DV and CM. GA and Direct buys experience would be desirable but not a must.
You will support your colleagues and treat everyone you work with respect.
You will need to be up-to-date with developments within programmatic buying, and proactively recommend ways to incorporate new techniques into your work.
You need to be a proactive and curious learner; keen to develop and learn new skills independently and share and collaborate with a wider team.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of how Programmatic works, its ecosystem and publisher offerings
- Provide responses to briefs and media planning. When clients brief you on new work you will distil the brief down and think of the most efficient way to get to an answer.
- Hands on experience setting up, optimising and reporting through multiple DSPs (e.g., DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr)
- Experience troubleshooting multiple campaign elements including PMPs, creative rejections, pixels not loading
- Hands on experience of brand safety/ ad verification tools, such as implementation, reporting and optimisation (e.g., Double Verify, IAS)
- Great attention to detail, and you will ensure that the work delivered by the team is of the highest quality.
- Be able to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues in a way that is easy to understand.
- Be a proactive and curious learner; keen to develop and learn new skills independently and share and collaborate with a wider team.
- Be a leader in your team, able to recommend new approaches based on your experience.
- Experience managing junior team members to deliver the work, while being responsible for the quality of the work they deliver. Also creating progression plans for their careers.