Programmatic / Biddable Director – Global Media Agency
Programmatic and Biddable Director position at a Global Media Agency, based in Central London.
The agency have a progressive approach that doesn’t silo candidates into one channel, so whilst you’ll specialise in programmatic you will also up-skill across other biddable channels too.
They are happy to shape the role and client to individual skills and wants – there are 2 key clients at present to cover across technology and FMCG.
Salary up to £60k depending on experience.
Programmatic AD position within the growing Programmatic & Biddable specialist team. You will play an instrumental role in further developing the agencies offering by taking ownership ongoing client engagement, managing a team of AMs and AEs and support the Business Director to implement the strategic vision of the account and team. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
There are 2 openings across key agency clients, one across a well-known innovative technology brand and another within a FMCG client.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experience in developing and leading client relationships
- Extensive experience using the native Programmatic platforms (Google, YouTube, TTD, Verizon, Xandr, Amazon, etc.)
- Exposure / willingness to learn other biddable channels is desirable
- Understanding of the importance of brand safety, viewability and able to recommend solutions that address these topics
- Working knowledge of digital attribution approaches used to optimize social campaigns
- An understanding of how Programmatic can integrate with other digital and offline channels