Programmatic Account Manager – Video Games – Global Agency
Opportunity to work on a major name in video games at a leading global agency.
Own key titles in the client’s product portfolio and upskill across channels.
The team is tight-knit, supportive and talented – a fantastic working environment.
Programmatic Account Manager – London – Salary to £45,000 + benefits
A dynamic and fun working environment, the agency is winning some of the biggest and most innovative accounts out there. Great work/life balance, not to mention the agency parties and industry events!
- Lead a team to deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis
- Own the programmatic activation process for your clients
- Ensure you have the knowledge to push your clients’ programmatic ambitions
- Build strong relationships with key technology, data and media vendors
- Start to take a lead with your clients during meetings.
- Manage and develop your report-ins.
- At least 2 years hands on experience with relevant technologies such as DV360 or MediaMath
- International experience an advantage
- Experience mentoring and helping to train more junior members of the team
- An interest in video games a plus!
- Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous