PPC Manager – Health-Tech Client
PPC Manager role working at a London based international agency on a global leader in health technology.
The role sits within the Performance Media team and involves working closely with 17 markets across the region to enable the next phase of business and digital transformation for this forward-thinking client.
You will work in collaboration to the wider performance team to ensure the client business objectives are met.
Salary to £45,000 + benefits.
We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds providing you can meet the standard requirements for the role.
- Responsible for delivering best-in-class Paid Search strategies and execution
- Planning and delivering strategies across branding, performance media and ecommerce
- Work with the Senior Manager / AD’s to define the ways of working for Paid Search, partnering with both the client to deliver their objectives, as well as the wider performance team to drive a holistic approach to performance media
- Line manage Executives/Senior Executives, therefore you will be responsible for their learning and development, and leading the overall channel delivery processes and QA.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, a problem-solver, with a proven background in paid search to deliver best service for the prestige client.
This is an exciting role with excellent career opportunities and benefits within a high-profile team. To that end, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, take full ownership of the paid search marketing strategy, and drive excellence of delivery across the account and team overall.
Skills and experience requirements:
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience managing paid search
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of media agency ecosystem
- Experience across Google Ads, experience in SA360 is highly beneficial
- You will have excellent excel skills
- You will have strong presentation skills, and feel comfortable building and delivering PowerPoint presentations to clients
- You will be very comfortable managing relationships with clients and colleagues, and will have experience managing a team of specialists, working with them to ensure efficiency of output and quality of work.
- You will need to have a understanding of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- You will have experience activating paid search and therefore an understanding of best practice across planning, campaign type, campaign structure, bid strategies, scripts, optimisation, QA, reporting, insight generation and finance
- You will own the media plan for paid search – working with the Senior Manager to challenge the client/client team where required and managing the team to deliver strategic excellence, effective testing and operationally viable output