PPC Manager – Global Media Agency – Consumer Technology Client
Russian speaking / Yandex proficient PPC Manager role on one of the worlds most recognisable consumer technology brands.
This is a strategic role that covers media planning and buying in Paid Search platforms such as Google and Bing. We are ideally looking for someone with Yandex experience and/or Russian speaking.
Salary – £40,000 + benefits. Based London with remote working options.
- Supporting the development of local and global strategies for up to 23 markets, for both Branding and Retail (e-commerce) campaigns
- Performing keyword research, copywriting, audience research, reporting, and optimisation
- Manage a team of 2
- Supporting the alignment of Paid Search media execution with cross media plans in partnership with the planning and account teams
- Development of client relationship and internal relationship and comms
- Liaise with partners on new products and beta opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Alignment with agreed campaign strategy, KPIs, and revenue performance.
- Manage budgets and spend pacing
- Relevant experience in Paid Search
- Experience in performance media, e-commerce and brand Paid Search
- Polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
- Ability to manage up
- Hands on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of local media landscapes in EMEA
- Excellent client facing skills
- Preferred but not mandatory:
- Experience using 3rd party technology such as Marin Software
- Experience in working on regional or global accounts